Could your FOOD be causing your PAIN?
Are you tired of…
- popping fist-fulls of Advil every day to manage your pain?
- waking up stiff and achy every morning?
- spending every night laid up on the couch with a heating pad?
- schlepping to dozens of appointments every week with doctors, massage therapists, acupuncturists, and more only to get just temporary relief that doesn’t last?
- wondering why you hurt all the time when nothing is “wrong”?
- feeling old, worn out and worrying that you’re not going to be able to do the things you love anymore?
Foods That Fight Pain: Learn How to Finally Melt Away Pain with Simple, Everyday Foods
Whether you’re looking for a way to…
- Experience less pain
- Wake up without back pain and stiffness
- Stop popping Advil, Aleve and other dangerous pain-pills
- Feel younger and more agile
- Live your life without being frustrated by nagging aches and pains
- Have more energy, focus and mental clarity
- Stop wasting time and money going to dozens of appointments every week that just “manage” your pain
- Move like you’ve always wanted to
- Workout without suffering horrible pain for days afterward
- Get back to living your life the way you used to
You will find Foods That Fight Pain will give you everything you need to know to start feeling better right away.
Many people see an immediate change to their physical comfort with just a few small shifts you’ll learn in this class.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside Foods That Fight Pain
- The WORST foods you can eat that are guaranteed to make your pain worse
- The sneaky cause of your pain that you’ve probably never heard of
- Why foods are your first line of defense for muscle aches and pains
- Which foods you absolutely MUST eat for pain relief
- Why common everyday foods could be more harmful to your health than you realize
- How to make simple, sustainable shifts to your diet without driving yourself crazy
- Why healthy foods don’t have to taste awful and how you can LOVE eating foods that fight pain
- Why “healthy” eating isn’t what you think it is
- What your doctor’s not telling you about your food that’s affecting your health
- Why you don’t need to restrict the foods you love to wake up feeling great every day