You want more out of life.
You’re not satisfied with the status quo.
And when it comes to your potential?
You’ve barely scratched the surface.
Welcome! You are my people.
I’m Sukie Baxter and I’m an Embodiment Coach with more than fifteen years of experience working with clients to help them release pain and trauma from their bodies — and their hearts.
My mission in life is to help you heal what’s holding you back so you can make life magical.*
*Wand not required. Unicorn optional.
Like you, I came into healing work as part of my own journey. Years ago, I stumbled into a bodywork session that had a massive impact on my mental and emotional health, and I was hooked. That one session sent me on an almost two-decade journey to understand who we are as humans, why we hold onto stress and trauma, and — most importantly — how we change.
Want To Work With Me?
The Nerve Apprenticeship is an immersive embodiment experience for coaches and healers who are seeking a personal healing experience where they can develop a deeper connection of the mind and body, the ability to remain more present and the tools to heal the root of issues such as stored trauma and blocked emotions in the body.
- 8+ years training, teaching and facilitating client sessions as an Embodiment Coach.
- 20 years of study with mentors on subjects spanning from neuroscience, psychology, pain science, animal behavior, health and wellness, herbal medicine, Shamanism, energy healing, therapeutic movement, weight lifting, athletic competition, life coaching and somatic trauma healing.
- 15 years of clinical experience seeing clients for integrative bodywork while observing and treating the tension patterns of emotions stored in a person’s body.
- 30+ years of working with, riding, training and studying horses and horse behavior — Licensed Large Animal Massage Therapist.
- 700 Hour Integrative Bodywork Training — Licensed Massage Therapist for 17 years
- 2 year spiritual mentorship with a Lakota medicine person.
- 10+ years of personal coaching, counseling and mentorships.
- BA in Linguistics
- And countless hours of reading, researching, thinking deeply about these topics and engaging with friends or colleagues in conversation around them.
“Sukie Baxter is a woman with an incredible heart and wisdom beyond her years. She has an amazing ability to focus entirely on the person she is with, listen carefully to him or her and respond in a way that encourages confidence and growth.
I was not surprised to find my body responding quickly and positively. What did surprise me, however, was my mental response.
Not only did I become completely relaxed and calm during my session, but I found myself much more present and accepting of myself. Being around Sukie makes me want to be a better person. I would recommend her to anyone I know.”